Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.680 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,377 ($1,039) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)