Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.870 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,751 ($1,273) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)