Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 345%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.604 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,039 ($741) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)