Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.060 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,533 (1,189 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)