Cost of living comparison between Miskolc, Hungary and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03170 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,163 (99,758 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)