Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12145 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,780 (₨146,404) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)