Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.135 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,713 (RM2,591) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)