Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.137 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,898 (974 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)