Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,624 (6,254,787 p.) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)