Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17522 EGP / CVE
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,389 (25,048 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (42 minutes ago)