Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,077 (Mex$ 14,956) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (38 minutes ago)