Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,502 (Mex$ 15,156) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)