Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.781 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,921 (AU$430) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)