Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,785 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.849 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 216% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,250 (€923) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (32 minutes ago)