Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.315 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 214% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,700 (€773) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)