Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,154 (€677) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)