Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16177 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,062 (37,473 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)