Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.758 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,517 (3,863TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (36 minutes ago)