Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,025 (1,007TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)