Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.145 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,105 (1,575TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)