Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.808 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,577 (Mex$ 6,903) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)