Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47801 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,306 (Mex$ 6,917) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)