Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,082 (Mex$ 4,245) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)