Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,818 (ARS $9,475) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)