Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,454 (ARS $24,353) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)