Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.598 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,681 ($1,403) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)