Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.558 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,430 ($U24,060) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)