Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,219 ($U24,410) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)