Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,812 ($U13,039) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)