Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31591 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,338 ($U13,733) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)