Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,126 (€586) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (31 minutes ago)