Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.753 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,769 (€285) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)