Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.647 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,406 (€891) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)