Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.965 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,652 (€699) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (42 minutes ago)