Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,272 prices entered by 607 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.156 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 190% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,905 (AU$1,477) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)