Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,308 prices entered by 665 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.017 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,918 (AU$1,914) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)