Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,087 prices entered by 638 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.894 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,172 (AU$2,340) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)