Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,002 prices entered by 535 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.211 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 220% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,007 (AU$704) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (43 minutes ago)