Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,060 prices entered by 589 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.533 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,883 (AU$2,145) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)