Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.808 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,614 (1,999 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)