Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.576 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,398 (2,156 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)