Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27661 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,473 (₨41,478) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)