Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.777 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,598 (﷼ 3,894) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)