Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00646 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,958 (COL$2,626,546) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (44 minutes ago)