Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,061 (COL$1,693,799) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (32 minutes ago)