Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00564 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,646 (COL$2,772,963) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (19 minutes ago)