Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,131 (COL$2,913,650) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)