Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 845 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,711 (COL$764,284) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)