Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15426 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,439 (80,633 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)