Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,653 (Rp 5,090,712) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (19 minutes ago)