Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01140 EGP / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,842 (1,564,858 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (33 minutes ago)