Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00447 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,022 (676,579 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)