Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00522 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,865 (740,734 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)