Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.463 EGP / SZL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,036 (Lilangeni9,596) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)