Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 EGP / SZL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,435 (Lilangeni13,355) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)