Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.419 EGP / SZL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,947 (Lilangeni13,357) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)