Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.502 EGP / SZL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,153 (Lilangeni8,757) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)