Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,604 (Mex$ 8,540) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)