Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 481%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 208% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,943 ($2,070) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)