Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26166 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,794 (₨45,076) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)