Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27091 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,715 (₨21,094) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)