Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 477%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28938 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,148 (83,448 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)