Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,600 (Bs 58,982,013) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)