Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30181 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,097 (30,142 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (39 minutes ago)