Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26301 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,339 (₨50,714) in Mathura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)