Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26696 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,716 (₨10,175) in Mathura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)