Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.931 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,920 (Mex$ 7,433) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)