Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,875 (4,412 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)