Cost of living comparison between Matagalpa, Nicaragua and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.609 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,589 (5,890 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (30 minutes ago)