Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,857 (4,668 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)