Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.860 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,685 ($766) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)