Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,634 (﷼ 35,136,310) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)