Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.633 EGP / LSL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,368 (8,485 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)