Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 EGP / LSL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,090 (4,259 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (30 minutes ago)