Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.381 EGP / LSL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,376 (3,169 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (44 minutes ago)