Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,625 (5,636 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (20 minutes ago)