Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 171% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,464 (€429) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)