Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.587 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,930 (4,366 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)