Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.863 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,514 (4,034 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (36 minutes ago)