Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,607 (3,797₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)