Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.693 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,742 (8,282₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (41 minutes ago)