Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,382 (15,921₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)