Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.389 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,600 (R$ 2,152) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)