Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.624 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,454 (R$ 1,859) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)