Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.831 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,525 (R$ 776) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)