Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.927 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,986 (R$ 673) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (39 minutes ago)