Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.194 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,951 (R$ 761) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)