Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.369 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,611 (R$ 2,535) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (40 minutes ago)