Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,590 (R$ 3,389) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)