Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,737 (€1,386) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)