Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.106 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,712 (€284) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)