Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,499 (€284) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)