Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.810 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,222 (€1,071) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)