Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.998 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,772 (€457) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)