Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15297 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,307 (₨86,988) in Mardan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)