Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14952 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,271 (₨82,071) in Mardan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)