Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16755 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,316 (₨31,726) in Mardan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)