Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.064 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 154% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,994 (€664) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (25 minutes ago)